Monday, November 13, 2006

Behind the scenes

I saw an interesting post on TechCrunch about a new video service, combining a lot of the individual features on blip.tv and BrightCove like uploading & transcoding as well as creation of mobile channels.

The first release tomorrow will include mainly upload and publishing functions and the company will roll out progressively other features such as footage editing, playlist creation, mixing and broadcast features. Vpod’s service takes video from almost any source and, more importantly, transcodes for almost any device. All you have to do then, is pick your device and download the video.

Read the whole post

While I'm talking about video creation sites, I mainly use blip.tv for this one, and of course I have to thank NetSquared for linking to all of the basics on how to start a vlog. If I can do it, so can you!

There is an excellent rundown of all of the info in the Notes about Vlogging & Digital Storytelling for Nonprofits

No comments: