Tuesday, May 22, 2007

When Worlds Collide

I am very pleased to link to a very nice write-up by Ikona from the N-Gage Arena online gaming community. We had a nice lunch the other week, chatted about the latest in mobile gaming as well as digital storytelling. After a bit of brainstorming, we thought it would be great to tell the community what I'd been up to.

http://blog.n-gage.com/archive/projectview/


It got me thinking about how social change and corporations come together, something I've been following avidly during this project, and I realized how much I'd already learned from the N-Gage Arena members about themselves and their communities. It's also really cool to see how much connecting to other people globally has meant to N-Gage Arena members and how that fit very well with the late Sega Chairman Isao Okawa's desire for 'world peace through online gaming.'

No comments: